[AD] New error message in OS X console

I started getting this message in the console running my level editor. I don't recall seeing it ever before:

2010-08-30 13:26:29.802 ashedit2[8040:3d03] __CFServiceControllerBeginPBSLoadForLocalizations timed out while talking to pbs

Anybody know what that's about? It comes up once at program start and doesn't repeat as far as I've seen.

The only changes I recall to the OS X port have been DPI related. Could that have something to do with it?