Re: [AD] update bitmap drawing after addition of transformations

On Sat, 2010-08-14 at 11:11 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:

> Do you mean the texture clamping(?)?

Well, previously we made sure in al_create_sub_bitmap that the area was
inside. So we never did any source clipping. Now a sub bitmap can be
outside of its parent or even bigger than its parent so source clipping
is necessary (for sub bitmaps).

> Oh, I didn't realise that it was broken in 4.9.21.
>
> Author: Matthew Leverton <konforce@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date:   Fri Jul 2 22:16:28 2010 +0000
>
>     merge sub-bitmap and parent bitmap clipping; clip source bitmap to (0,0)-(w,h); fix flipping to/from clipped bitmaps
>
>     git-svn-id: https://alleg.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/alleg/allegro/branches/4.9@xxxxxxxxxx 198e8dbc-0e07-0410-9fd0-dca9db973e3e

That was only for un-transformed sub-bitmaps - e.g. negative scaling was
broken.

I think I solved all the issues now though and committed it. Now we
should have all possible blitting combinations work again, for once.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>