Re: [AD] update bitmap drawing after addition of transformations

On 2010-08-14, Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think I solved all the issues now though and committed it. Now we
> should have all possible blitting combinations work again, for once.

ex_scale is broken in 'wide' mode.

I think we *really* need to start automated testing.
One way would be to adapt ex_scale, ex_rotate, etc. to generate the
output image for some given parameter values, then compare the hash of
the output with known good hashes.  This would save on storing the
good output images in SVN.

Peter