[AD] General Allegro patch

I would like to post patches with changes I made. This mail is one from the six.

I'm interested in yours opinions and hopefully they will be merged onto the trunk. : )

Changes in bitmap.c:
 - replace TRACE with ALLEGRO_DEBUG/INFO/WARN/ERROR
 - spaces before end of line was removed

Changes in display.c:
 - spaces before end of line was removed

Changes in math.c:
 - use hypotf() instead of hypot()
 - define hypotf() under MSVC
 - spaces before end of line was removed

Changes in pixels.c:
 - define ALLEGRO_DEBUG_CHANNEL()
 - replace TRACE with ALLEGRO_DEBUG/INFO/WARN/ERROR
 - spaces before end of line was removed

Changes in tls.c:
 - spaces before end of line was removed

Changes in d3d_disp.cpp:
 - load d3d9.dll dynamically
 - spaces before end of line was removed

Changes in wjoydxnu.c:
 - define ALLEGRO_DEBUG_CHANNEL()
 - replace TRACE with ALLEGRO_DEBUG/INFO/WARN/ERROR
 - load dinput8.dll dynamically
 - define missing symbols (thanks to Wine)
 - spaces before end of line was removed