Re: [AD] GP2X Wiz port

On Sun, 2010-06-06 at 22:38 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:
> On 2010-06-06, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I don't really have the time or desire (or now even the console) to maintain this port,
> > so I'm thinking I should remove it if there are no objections.
>
> There's no need to delete the code.

Except, all the #ifdef ALLEGRO_GP2XWIZ in the OpenGL code make it hard
to read, so at least those should go maybe. Ideally we would just have
to distinguish between OpenGL 2.x, OpenGL 3.x, OpenGL ES 1.x, OpenGL ES
2.x. Up to 4 versions for everything, bad enough :P

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>