[AD] Transformations

Ok so today I had a little fun fighting with a bug in my code. Turns out I
was assuming al_transform_transform's first arg was the transform to
transform, and the second was the transform to transform by. Thats
backwards.

I was wondering if anyone else thinks that the current ordering is
backwards? And if not, maybe the documentation could be clarified a little,
or at leas the names of the args could be a little less vague.

And I would REALLY like to see 3D transforms at least supported by the HW
primitives and blitting functions. Can't do a decent "dialog flip" effect
without perspective.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx