Re: [AD] Possible issue with the way allegro uses FBOs?

Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:

Apparently ex_opengl uses an FBO in the same way the ex_bitmap_target example does. ex_opengl shows 350fps, where as ex_bitmap_target in "Direct" mode still shows 7-10fps

I /REALLY/ think this should be fixed. If I knew what was wrong, I'd fix it, but I don't. Someone who knows GL should look into this.

It's probably becasue of al_set_target_bitmap() calls which change the rendering target every frame.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net