Re: [AD] 4.9.20

On 17 May 2010, at 2:53 , Peter Wang wrote:
> A couple of related things that I keep forgetting about:

Oh, here's another one: the second colour representation struct in the primitives addon.
I'd still like to get rid of that by either changing things internally in the primitives addon so we don't need it, or by merging it with Allegro's own colour struct. Whichever is more convenient/gets the most votes.
Having two different data types for essentially the same thing looks like a design flaw in the API.

Evert