[AD] get rid of ALLEGRO_MINGW32 and so on?

Basically as I said in the 4.9.20 release thread on allegro.cc, it makes
A5 distributions awkward if each differently built DLL needs a different
set of headers even though the DLLs are compatible.

So, I think we should remove things like ALLEGRO_MINGW32 and use
__MINGW32__ and so on instead which the compiler defines for us. Are
there any apparent problems which would arise from that? If not I'll try
make a patch for it.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>