[AD] iPhone dependencies

Right now since our iPhone port cannot use cmake, the user has
to do a lot of modifying of the project file if they want to get all
of the features Allegro has to offer. I'm proposing creating a directory
somewhere under the 4.9/ tree where people could drop their properly
built and named libraries and headers so that the project file could
pick them up and use them. I would supply all of the necessary binaries
on allegro5.org (I just recently posted the Tremor binaries there). The
user could optionally compile them themselves, though.

This is not a perfect solution, however if we cannot get cmake to create
project files, I think it's somewhere in between what we have now and
what we have on the desktop platforms. If someone volunteers to make
cmake work somehow (I've heard that Ogre does it, but I'm not sure if
that is the case) then this is all moot as that would be ideal.

Trent :{)>