Re: [AD] online docs

On 20 Apr 2010, at 22:51 , Matthew Leverton wrote:
> Most people who use SVN are probably capable of building their own
> docs, so I don't care either way... But the labels on
> http://alleg.sourceforge.net/api.html are confusing with SVN and 4.9.x
> listed as two different links.

Documentation generation on OS X 10.6 currently doesn't work because the Haskell compiler doesn't work (unless it was installed before a 10.5 -> 10.6 upgrade), so I tend to use the online documentation myself. That'll be a minority case though.
I should actually check whether the problem with the Haskell compiler hasn't been fixed in the meantime.

Evert