Re: [AD] fix for using transformations without a display and make blending mode a per-display state

Elias Pschernig wrote:

Yeah, the transformations were added without taking the possibility to
draw to memory bitmaps into account it seems.

Considering that transformations are still ignored when memory bitmaps are drawn (check out ex_transform), that was on purpose. The whole memory-transformation side was/in part still is unimplemented and I hope I mentioned that in the commit. It's next on my TODO list, though. Involves lots of re-arrangement in the memblit.c code :(.

-SiegeLord