Re: [AD] fix for using transformations without a display and make blending mode a per-display state

On Thu, 2010-03-04 at 19:59 -0500, Pavel Sountsov wrote:

> Considering that transformations are still ignored when memory bitmaps
> are drawn (check out ex_transform), that was on purpose. The whole
> memory-transformation side was/in part still is unimplemented and I hope
> I mentioned that in the commit. It's next on my TODO list, though.
> Involves lots of re-arrangement in the memblit.c code :(.

I wonder if we should move that draw_parallelogram macro thing into the
primitives addon, it basically seems to be duplicated code with the only
difference that your version already supports transformations.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>