Re: [AD] Feature-freeze?

On Wed, March 24, 2010 9:20 am, Evert Glebbeek said:
>  * "fullscreen windows", work in X11 but not anywhere else. Personally I'm still not entirely
> enthusiastic about this (it still feels like you should just ask for a fullscreen mode the size
> of the desktop) but that's beside the point (it's there, so that's done). I do have a question
> about this that I'll come to below.

It's implemented for D3D too.

>  * TTF addon on iPhone (?)

I'd like to investigate this but can't make any promises... suddenly became a "busy" person.
I didn't really try hard either. Just built freetype and a5_ttf and a few minutes later after I
couldn't figure it out I gave up. As someone said before though, Ogre has a package of
binaries for iPhone that includes freetype, so if someone is going to investigate they should
start by using that (I tried it as well but same problem -- no text).

Trent :{)>