Re: [AD] Pixel graphics routines and transformations

On Mon, March 22, 2010 9:16 pm, Pavel Sountsov said:
> 2. Make a subset of those pixel drawing routines ignore transformations
> (e.g. al_put_pixel and al_get_pixel). However, this requires a solution
> for blended primitives (which need an untransformed equivalent to
> al_draw_pixel).

I think this is the way to go. al_put_pixel and get_pixel I've always thought
as different from al_draw*.. they're just there to make it easier to modify a
texture or load an image into a texture or whatnot. I think you should copy
al_draw_pixel into an internal primitives thing for now, use that in the
addon, and make al_draw_pixel respect transforms.

Trent :{)>