[AD] Allegro on Clang (OS X)

I just ran Allegro (current SVN) through the Clang static analyser again in the background.
Surprisingly enough, the static analyser does not report *any* problems at all anymore (in debug mode). That's either a good sign, or it means that I've screwed something up with my setup since the last time I ran the analyser. :P
This is actually a bit of a bugger because I'm getting strange crashes from the native file dialogs. It looks like a threading issue because the crash happens somewhere in Apple's NSPanel functions when the dialog is opened, and it's usually accomplished by a "function not reentrant" warning or a variation thereof in the terminal. I was hoping for the static analyser to help me pinpoint the problem, because the code all looks fine. I guess I'll have to dig deeper into this; maybe you're supposed to run these from the main thread to avoid threading issues (which would be annoying).

Anyway, I digress. Running the Allegro examples all works smoothly and properly, unlike the last time I tried using Clang when some of them crashed.

On the whole, good news. :)
I'll do some profiling later to compare the relative speed of GCC and Clang.

Evert