Re: [AD] Allegro main function in separate library

On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 13:56 -0500, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> > Yes, great work - now I can finally make my Python wrapper work under
> > OSX :)
>
> I'm anxious to see what problems you'd run into. There's probably a
> few things that we've missed somehow that need to be taken care of. In
> particular, I hope there is no dependency of the main library on
> anything that is defined in allegro-main. If there is, writing a
> custom wrapper to resolve the dependency *and* integrate with whatever
> it is you want to integrate with would do the trick, but hopefully
> it'll just work without such a hack.
>
> Good luck! :)

Is there a reason why the osx_main.m must be so big? I'd like to move
the AllegroAppDelegate class back into the main library (into a new file
src/macosx/osx_app_delegate.m). Then my Python wrapper would only have
to recreated a short main() function instead of having to rewrite a huge
objective-C class in Python :P

Do you seen any possible problems with having the AppDelegate be part of
the allegro.dylib?

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>