Re: [AD] Allegro main function in separate library

On 26 Jan 2010, at 2:13 , Peter Wang wrote:
> Missing a space there.
>
> Please put the files directly in the addons/main directory without the
> subdirectories.
>
> I wonder if we need to generate and install pkg-config files?

All done and commited.
The iPhone port should perhaps have its iphone_main.m moved as well, although there may be less of an issue there (do we want to be able to disable Allegro's main there?) and it'll work the way it is at the moment. I'll leave that to the judegement of whoever feels or doesn't feel like updating the iPhone port.

I'll write up some documentation later today (I can probably cut & paste it from e-mails and commit messages) to indicate the changed usage. I won't be able to actually test the documentation because at the moment pandoc cannot be installed on OS X 10.6 because the Haskell compiler has some issues and can't be installed through Darwinports (a previous installation would probably work, but unfortunately I deleted it when I upgraded to 10.6). There may be a workaround but I haven't looked into it.

Anyway, as I said before, I think that completes "Allegro 5" from the OS X point-of-view; all that remains is bug fixing and documentation writing.
How does April 1st 2010 sound for a release date? ;)

Evert