Re: [AD] Allegro main function in separate library

On 26 Jan 2010, at 2:13 , Peter Wang wrote:
> Also, do we still need the argc,argv capturing on Unix?

__crt0_argv is used in src/unix/upath in get_executable_name() if no alternative is available and magic main has been enabled during the configure phase (whether CMake ever enables it I don't know).
That reminds me that __crt0_argv and __crt0_argc should probably also only be declared if they're actually needed.

Evert