Re: [AD] Allegro main function in separate library

On 26 Jan 2010, at 2:13 , Peter Wang wrote:
> Please put the files directly in the addons/main directory without the
> subdirectories.

Ok.

> I wonder if we need to generate and install pkg-config files?

Good point, yes.

> Also, do we still need the argc,argv capturing on Unix?

Not sure. It's certainly not used if there is an alternative (which is the case on Linux, Solaris and Free(?)BSD). This was already true on 4.2.
We used to use this to get the path to the executable, which is of questionable use to begin with.
If it turns out that we never actually need it, ever (someone should check), then we should just delete it.

Evert