Re: [AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2703105 ] remove END_OF_MAIN

On 24 Jan 2010, at 9:00 , Elias Pschernig wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-01-23 at 12:24 -0700, Trent Gamblin wrote:
>> I tested on MinGW, and it doesn't work as is. I made some modifications to make it work (full
>> patch attached).
>> I can try MSVC later maybe.
>>
>> Oh, I removed END_OF_MAIN() from all the examples and demo.
>>

> I can confirm that both shared and static versions compile and work (in
> wine) with the mingw cross-compiler after applying this patch.

Ok, slightly cleaned up patch (including Trent's changes) attached. I'll probably just go ahead and commit this in a few hours.
Differences with the previous patch include an attempt to also correct the iPhone port (but this is untested) and a fix for the UNIX magic main no-one uses anymore, so that's also untested. Where it's needed (ie, OS X) I've renamed _mangled_main to _al_mangled_main for no particular reason other than we've prefixed everything else.
I've purged all mention of END_OF_MAIN() from the library.
Something I should do is check all of the C++ examples and make sure they use main(int, char**), this should not be hard.