[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2687249 ] [OS X] Gamepad issues

Bugs item #2687249, was opened at 2009-03-15 00:05
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by eglebbk
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=2687249&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: Mac OSX
Group: 4.9

Initial Comment:
The current gamepad event handling code does not seem to work correctly for me with my gamepad (some USB Logitech gamepad): buttons and up/down axis movement work, but left/right movement does not work. It appears that there are no events detected in joystick_callback() for left/right presses on the direction pad. This suggests that the problem is with the gamepad rather than Allegro's code, but the same pad works properly with Allegro 4.2/4.3...

Date: 2010-01-26 00:24

Message:
Ok, now fixed or at least worked around.
For some reason the code thought that it detected the left/right (X) axis
twice. The first of these was invalid, but due to the way the code was
written this wasn't caught.