[AD] Project hosting is being shut down at SunSITE.dk/dotsrc.org

Hi

I would like to inform you that we (dotSrc.org) are shutting down the
hosting part of our services. Please contact us if you want a copy of
your data. To make sure users will still be able to find your project in
the future we will be happy to setup a redirection to the projects new home.

We expect to shut down the hosting (CVS, HTTP, FTP.. everything) after
2009-10-15 (previously announced to be 2009-10-01 but we saw some
activity at a few more projects.).

If you have any questions please reply to this e-mail (staff@xxxxxxxxxx).

--
Regards Georg Sluyterman