Re: [AD] mesa related bug

--- On Sat, 9/5/09, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Do you think it's a bug in Mesa?  Maybe try a
> different version, or
> build a debug version of Mesa and trace it in gdb.
>
> Also try replacing that call with:
>
>     glx->glxwindow = glx->window;

That worked. Surprisingly, I found that by uninstalling the libgl1-mesa-dri package, the examples and other applications stopped giving me that error, and launched normally. I'll test this on my laptop later too (with the assumption that the -dri package is more useful for the embedded video card on it).

-SiegeLord