Re: [AD] make clean

I ahven't looked at how this is handled in detail, but it sounds like
something that should be easy to fix...

Ah, it *was* fixed, there's even a comment saying symlinks are bad and should be avoided. The problem was that I still had the symlink around - I expected make clean to remove it, but clearly it didn't. Removing it manually and then running make corrects the problem: it now creates directories for the data it copies over, solving the problem. In-source builds should be fine.

Easiest bug I've ever fixed. :P

Evert