Re: [AD] 4.9 docs

On 2009-09-16, Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed September 16 2009, Peter Wang wrote:
> > On 2009-09-16, Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > In your `Build/docs' directory there should be a file called `protos'
> > with the prototypes extracted.  For testing you can run `make gen_protos'
> > to generate it manually, or simply run this to see if there is any
> > output at all:
> >
> >     awk -f docs/scripts/make_protos.awk src/*.c
>
> That works, and the protos file gets built if I do a "make html". But
> strangely the html itself doesn't seem to include protos.

What happens if you run something like this in your build directory?

    PANDOC=cat ../docs/scripts/make_page --protos docs/protos ../docs/src/refman/acodec.txt

You should get something like:

# Audio codecs

## FLAC addon

### al_init_flac_addon

    bool al_init_flac_addon(void)

This function to registers [al_load_sample_flac] with [al_load_sample] to
handle files with the extension ".flac".  You will need to include the
`allegro_flac.h` header file and link with the `allegro_flac` library.