[AD] GP2X Wiz port

The GP2X wiz port I've been working on is mostly functional, at least as far as it
can be with the current Wiz firmware. What's implemented:

- OpenGL display which you can draw primitives or display-bitmaps to. Cannot
draw to bitmaps yet. Can draw to memory bitmaps then upload to a texture and
draw to the screen manually (looks pretty good with linear filtering on)
- Framebuffer display which you can use with memory bitmaps/drawing (and treat the
backbuffer as a memory bitmap)
- OSS driver in KCM audio works
- Joystick support for the built in joystick -- If I can ever get a real joystick that
interfaces with the Wiz I can probably make it work using the Linux joystick
driver
- I wrote some optimized blitters especially for the Wiz. 16 bit formats (new format
RGBA_4444 and RGB_565 are optimized).
- Support for Tremor fixed point vorbis in acodec
- Maybe some other things I forget

I want to know if this should be a part of A5 proper or should it be distributed
separately? If it will be part of A5 I can commit it to SVN after some cleaning up
(I added a LOT of ALLEGRO_INFO's and there is junk code for pbuffers etc that
doesn't work, I can probably also make it possible to lock textures and draw
memory bitmaps to them). This is a pretty big change so there *might* be some
screwups in other code I didn't mean to touch. Also there is quite a bit of
#ifdefs everywhere but those can eventually be used for full OpenGL ES 1.1
support (such as iphone) also.

Trent :{)>