Re: [AD] ex_draw abnormalities?

On Tue July 7 2009, Paul Suntsov wrote:
> > From: Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx>
> > Elias asked me what ex_draw looked
> > like on my machines, and so far I've
> > grabbed some screenshots from my laptop, its not pretty:
> >
> > http://strangesoft.net/allegro-exdraw/i915/
>
> There's little point comparing the software versions between different
> computers, since they will be the same. I suppose I could try making the
> line drawer a little better looking.

I dunno, comparing the hw and sw on one machine looks pretty abnormal. Not to
mention the blending seems to result in different opacity. And some pixels are
missing/moved between the two versions.

I had thought you put a lot of work into that to make things look as like the
hardware? The circle drawing is particularly bad, and some of the rect drawing
is missing pixels.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx