Re: [AD] ex_draw abnormalities?

> I dunno, comparing the hw and sw on one machine looks
> pretty abnormal. Not to
> mention the blending seems to result in different opacity.

Yes, there are some issues with blending. No idea where they are coming from. Something to be investigated.

> And some pixels are
> missing/moved between the two versions.
>
> I had thought you put a lot of work into that to make
> things look as like the
> hardware? The circle drawing is particularly bad, and some
> of the rect drawing
> is missing pixels.

The primary push of that was for the triangle rasterization. I sort of just gave up on the lines since I couldn't find the hardware to try to emulate, as multiple drivers give different outputs for lines.

Then again, somehow I remember them not looking quite /that/ bad, perhaps I broke something along the way. I'll look into it.

-SiegeLord