Re: [AD] Memory leaks

On Tue, June 23, 2009 5:30 pm, Trent Gamblin said:

I decided that all of the memory leaks in Allegro were distracting me
so I attempted to clean them all up. I'm hoping someone can look this
patch over before it is committed. It is against 4.9.11, but I can
apply it to the trunk if it's ok. Also there is something about me
exposing _al_put_pixel in there, just ignore that, I won't apply that
as it is although it might be useful for users if properly exposed.

Trent :{)>