Re: [AD] Memory leaks

2009/6/24 Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Tue, June 23, 2009 5:30 pm, Trent Gamblin said:
>
> I decided that all of the memory leaks in Allegro were distracting me
> so I attempted to clean them all up. I'm hoping someone can look this
> patch over before it is committed. It is against 4.9.11, but I can
> apply it to the trunk if it's ok. Also there is something about me
> exposing _al_put_pixel in there, just ignore that, I won't apply that
> as it is although it might be useful for users if properly exposed.

Looks okay at a quick glance.  Some of the tabs should be spaces and you're
missing documentation and markers for the new addon shutdown functions.

Check that calling the shutdown functions multiple times without an init in
between works, as will happen if the user calls the shutdown function then
Allegro is shut down.

Peter