Re: [AD] Shutting down Allegro due to signal #8

Guillermo Martínez Jiménez wrote:

Testing the fixed-point trigonometry function (fixcos, fixsin, etc.) I
get a similar error message ("Shutting down Allegro due to signal
#11") so I think there's a problem with the trigonometry tables.  If I
create my own tables it works. But the tables I can create can't be
used by Allegro's functions to rotate bitmaps and sprites.

Signal #8 and #11 are different things. You should compile allegro with debug info which would hopefully point the exact line where the arithmetic exception happened. Even then, I doubt anyone will be able to fix it.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net