Re: [AD] Shutting down Allegro due to signal #8

> From: Elias Pschernig
> Do you have a short example program which reproduces the problem?

That will be hard. As I've said, It's a Pascal binding I'm writing
(Allegro.pas). The smallest code to reproduce is too large as it's
Pascal, not c, and must include a lot of declarations to interface
with the original Allegro.

I've uploaded a snapshot with latest changes at
http://allegro-pas.sourceforge.net/allegro.pas-svn-src-pas.tar.gz so
you don't need to download the whole SVN. The "exsprite.pp" example
will reproduce the error. Of course you'll need Free Pascal to compile
it.

Thanks in advance.