Re: [AD] 4.9.10 this weekend

On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 12:32 -0600, Trent Gamblin wrote:
> On Wed, April 29, 2009 5:51 am, Peter Wang said:
> > I'll release 4.9.10 this weekend.
> >
> > Peter
>
> There's a pretty major bug in the windows keyboard code as
> described in http://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/600017.
> I have no idea how to fix it myself though. I'm also not saying
> it should hold up the release, because if it doesn't get fixed
> in time I think the release should still be made.

There's two ways to fix it - do it like in A4, or get rid of the DInput
keyboard driver. I have no idea how either of them would be done - but
I'd be strongly in favor of getting rid of the DInput driver (and catch
the key presses/releases from the message loop).

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>