Re: [AD] Planning 4.9.10

On 13 Apr 2009, at 8:31 , Peter Hull wrote:
Hi, hope all are well. Apologies for not being around much (we just
had a baby last week)

Congratulations!
So we can expect you to get some more free time in about fifteen years? ;)

but I have nearly done the
_al_show_native_message_box for OS X

Awesome. Means I can take it off my list of things to do.

and I have done some on the
joystick code; I'll need to liaise with Evert on why his device isn't
working.

Sure. Just tell me what information you need.
I don't remember what details I gave in my previous message, but basically there is no message sent when I press left/right; up/down works (it's possible that it was the other way around). Oddly, it seems that the code that is supposed to send the Allegro message never receives a notification by the system. And once again, the A4 code works. fine...

The current code is insufficient to handle the variety of
joysticks/gamepads out there so it needed more work than I imagined at
the start.

That's a shame... I'm guessing we probably need more people with gamepads to help test things? Or do you have enough information to go on?

Evert