Re: [AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2722294 ] iio addon needs renaming

On 13 Apr 2009, at 14:07 , Elias Pschernig wrote:
I think we should decide whether we want to call it "bitmap" or "image". Personally, I think "image" makes more sense. And we should have ALLEGRO_IMAGE,
al_draw_image, and so on.

I prefer "bitmap", it seems the more common word in this context.
Other than that, yes, I agree.

But if we keep using bitmap for those, then al_iio_load should have been renamed
to al_load_bitmap and not al_load_image.

Yes.

Evert