Re: [AD] Planning 4.9.10

There are more OS X users than I thought...

The system creates a structure containing all the properties of each
connected joystick/gamepad. It's very easy to write this structure to
disk, then I can make a test feature which will read in a saved
structure from someone else's machine instead of scanning my hardware.
Then I can test the logic of how it converts to ALLEGRO_JOYSTICKs.
This is what I did for 4.2. So shortly I will be asking you to run
something and email the results!

Pete