[AD] Vertex Attribute Types

Hello,

So, I am expanding the flexibility of the vertex buffers for the primitives addon, to make them less useless for people with shader needs. I would like to know how imporant it is to have the ability to use multiple different types of storage of each atribute. E.g. a position might be stored as a triplet of floats, or a triplet of integers. Colours might be packed into one int, or be a quad of floats etc etc.

It would be a lot simpler to enforce using only floats... but maybe that is too restrictive?

-SiegeLord