Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[12046] allegro/branches/4.9

Milan Mimica wrote:
Elias Pschernig wrote:
Milan Mimica wrote:
elias@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Revision: 12046
- Made addons declare ALLEGRO_SRC during compilation so they can keep using ASSERT.
I'm not sure, but I think this will break Windows build because ALLEGRO_SRC is used to check if _AL_DLL expands to __declspec(dllimport) builds.

What about ALLEGRO_LIB_BUILD?

Only fshooks use that. I see no problem with that.

Addons could use ALLEGRO_ASSERT as well. Or #define ASSERT to ALLEGRO_ASSERT in aintern_something.h and include that.

aintern_* also should not violate it's namespace (_al_ and _ALLEGRO_). I changed it now so:

ALLEGRO_SRC -> defined while building the core DLL
ALLEGRO_LIB_BUILD? -> defined while compiling any Allegro sources (core or addon)

Is there a good place to document stuff like this? Maybe can make a page about some internal stuff (it's not that much, shouldn't be hard to maintain). This also reminds me - is anyone still using the naturaldocs documentation, or planning to use it again?

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>