Re: [AD] Expose events in OS X

On 20 Apr 2009, at 13:04 , Elias Pschernig wrote:
Yeah, it's why only some of our example programs would rely on it. The thing is, it makes the code quite a bit simpler, and if our assumption how GLX works breaks, under Windows and OSX it still would work perfectly, and in the X11 port there would be a graphical glitch whenever your Allegro window was obscured by another window (many of our example have that very glitch right now anyway simply because they don't bother to do the complex expose event handling).

Right. And in a practical situation, the problem would be corrected after the next graphical update cycle. I guess you're right and we can live without this working 100% correctly 100% of the time.

Evert