Re: [AD] Expose events in OS X

On 20 Apr 2009, at 12:09 , Elias Pschernig wrote:
No. But then, it's almost certain to work, as page flipping is not possible in windowed mode - so if GLX works for some X11, then most likely it's implemented in a way so this works (the specifications of course say the behavior is undefined).

I wouldn't rely on undefined behavior. It's bound to break somewhere, sometime.

Would it be possible to have Allegro do the buffering (optionally)?
(Yes, of course it'd be possible, I mean feasible/useful)

Evert