Re: [AD] 4.4.0 RC1

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:39 AM, scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm having trouble building Allegro 4.4RC1 on haiku, specifically it's
> tripping up on alconfig.h, see the make output starting near line 440
> in this pastebin:
> http://haiku.pastebin.com/m5a641bb9
> There's been numerous changes to haiku since the last time I tried
> building the 4.3.10plus branche so not sure if it's something that
> changed in haiku or something in the 4.3.10plus branch.  Any ideas on
> what to check for?
> -scottmc

Turns out i grabbed the .7z file, then tried the .zip, those both have
DOS/Windows end of line chars, grabbing the .tar.gz file instead got
me much further along.
I'm now running into issues with asmdef.inc again, like we saw back in
November.  I'll take a closer look at it in the next few days to see
if I can get it building on Haiku again.
-scottmc