Re: [AD] Update for gfx_mode_select/ex/filter behavior for A4.3.11+

On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 13:25 -0600, Edgar wrote:
> I'm not sure what you mean by a 'normal' patch. I used the CreatePatch
> context menu option of TortoiseSVN on the most recent SVN version of
> A4.3.11 to create the gmsf_mod.diff file that I attached. Are you
> looking for a specific kind of patch, like unified / context / some
> other kind?

Mostly, all changes should be in one file, not three separate files. I
was really confused what I'm looking at when I tried to parse those
files... so instead of explaining what is what, just *one* patch with
the changes and it will be fine, without any further explanations.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>