Re: [AD] Update for gfx_mode_select/ex/filter behavior for A4.3.11+

Elias said :
Mostly, all changes should be in one file, not three separate files. I
was really confused what I'm looking at when I tried to parse those
files... so instead of explaining what is what, just *one* patch with
the changes and it will be fine, without any further explanations.
There is just one patch though - gmsf_mod.diff contains all the changes made to both allegro._tx and modesel.c. I only attached the other two files so the full replacements for the corresponding functions and documentation could be seen in their entirety. Sorry if I didn't explain that well.