Re: [AD] Removing al_set_new_display_format

Trent Gamblin wrote:

So to summarize:
I think we should remove al_set_new_display_format and have al_set_new_display_option
take it's place (for the rare occasion where you need to specify an exact pixel format).
Then we would change the bitmap locking functions to take a pixel format argument,
and the locked.data pointer would always contain data in that format.

Ah so, we keep the options for the "rare occasion", even better, less work on removing stuff.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net