Re: [AD] scons build

Elias Pschernig wrote:
Should we remove it from SVN?

I've read on allegro.cc that also kazzmir isn't interested in
maintaining it any longer, so it's now completely unmaintained.

I wouldn't really mind maintaining just the linux build but thats probably not good enough. SCons doesn't seem to scale very gracefully and makes it a huge pain when new build options are available, which consequently lowers my motivation to figure it out. I won't complain if its taken out of SVN but if people want to leave it in in the hopes that it will be resurrected in the future thats ok too.