[AD] undefined symbol: _blender_trans24

Hello.

Since I had success using Allegro with Free Pascal on Windows system,
I was doing some test with Allegro on Linux and Free Pascal. I had
success doing it "by hand", loading the library and getting the
function address, but when I try to do it "automatically" it links but
running the program it returns:

#~/test: ./test
./test: symbol lookup error: /usr/local/lib/liballeg.so.4.2: undefined
symbol: _blender_trans24
#~/test:

The test program is the simplest you can imagine and it doesn't uses blender.

I can load the library and each function and variable address by hand
but why should I? Isn't "_blender_trans24" inside liballeg.so file?
Why doesn't it find that function?

Do the other language bindings (Python, Perl, etc.) have the same problems?
Thanks.