Re: [AD] Runtime Gfx Mode Info - Submission for A4.3.11+

SomethingI'm wondering - what is the DEFINITIVE flag good for? Can't you
just test for fullscreen/windowed instead? The functions seem useful in
any case (now just lets hope we actually will have a 4.4 release).
The GFX_MODE_DEFINITE flag is for determining whether a given mode always sets a windowed or fullscreen mode. It's there for convenience, but I think it's worth it. That way you can expressly limit modes that aren't forced to set specifically one or the other, like GFX_AUTODETECT and GFX_SAFE. Similarly, the GFX_MODE_MAGIC flag is there as a convenience as well, so a programmer could limit a list to the actual drivers available, and also to be able to prevent several modes from being attempted at the same time if they choose to.

(now just lets hope we actually will have a 4.4 release).
I think it would be a shame not to, with all the work that's gone into integrating the addons into the build process, and the bug fixes as well.
Sounds good to me. I wouldn't even know what happens right now if the
default mode is not in the list, I'd have thought it already selects the
first entry in that case.
I'll take a closer look at gfx_mode_select_filter and see what it is doing currently in the next day or two.

Edgar