Re: [AD] pending issues

On Wed, 2009-01-28 at 09:35 -0800, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> Not sure when the next release is due (soonish, I'd think), just
> wanted to say I have a few OS X related things pending at the moment
> (something to do with switching windows and something to do with the
> filesystem API, both came up in discussion at one time or other). I'm
> hoping to get these out of the way and cleaned up later this week or
> on the weekend.

Another issue which could be done before the next release is
END_OF_MAIN. I can update and apply the patch I sent some time ago, it
simply makes it so that instead of:

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
    user code...
}
END_OF_MAIN()

user code would have:

int al_main(int argc, char **argv)
{
    user code...
}

This is only a syntactic change, the advantages are that it looks better
(no macro call required), and that it would be the same on all
platforms.

The real main function would still be in the .dll/.so as it is now -
changing that can wait until later (and would be only an internal
change).

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>