Re: [AD] Next Release for Allegro 4.3.X (4.4.x) branch?

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 8:20 AM, Elias Pschernig
<elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 11:26 -0800, scott mc wrote:
>> Any ideas on when the next release for the Allegro 4.3.x (4.4.x?)
>> branch is going to be?  I'd like to check that it still builds ok on
>> Haiku prior to release.
>
> There is no date, but see this thread:
>
> http://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/598931/790196
>
> Once no more problems are reported, Milan likely plans to release it :)
>
> --
> Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>

I checked a couple days ago and the Allegro snapshot r11483 still
builds ok on Haiku.
We've also checked it on Zeta and with a couple minor tweaks to zeta
it build there as well.  So unless there's been changes since r11483
we're good to go on Haiku.  Well allegro is, haiku is still broken,
but we have open haiku trac tickets for those issues.
-scottmc